IF YOU ARE USING KODI COMPLETE STEPS (1 – 8)
IF YOU ARE USING THE APK DO STEP #6
1. In Kodi click on System then click Player and under Video turn refresh rate to Always.
2. Set (Enable HQ scalers for scaling above to 30% - 100%) This setting varies. I use 60%
3. Turn OFF (Allow hardware acceleration - MediaCodec (Surface) OFF)
4. Turn OFF (Allow hardware acceleration - MediaCodec OFF)
5. Exit Kodi using the power button in Kodi to save your settings
6. Reboot your system and power cycle your modem unplug it for 60 seconds
7. Always enter through the Gears IPTV add-on (Not the TV Guide)
8. Clear cache and packages before using the guide.
9. If these steps do not work you may want to consider trying a VPN. You can get a 7 day free trial here: https://www.imarketzone.com/vpn